Download Minecraft PE 1.1.0 (Full version)
After the release of MCPE 1.0.0 version, many people started to talk that there will be an immediate released for the Minecraft 1.1.0 version for android. On April 1, 2017, a Minecraft PE 1.1.0 beta version has been released, so all the previous assumptions about the release of Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.1.0 can be discarded, unless of course this is not an April Fool's joke from the developers....
Bug fixes in Minecraft PE 1.1.0
Fixes in 1.1.0
- Thanks to requests of the players, the resource packs have been fixed in Minecraft 1.1.0
- Mouse sensitivity is now correct in MCPE.
- Potions have also been subject to modifications. Explosive and lingering potions can get to the brewing stand through a hopper.
- There were a lot of bugs in the quick access toolbar and in the inventory, which are no longer there in MCPE 188.8.131.52
- Mobs do not get stuck in the corners of the fences again.
Release of Minecraft PE 1.1.0
On Children's day, June 1, 2017, Minecraft PE 1.1.0 has been released. This update is available:
Novelties in 1.1.0
Real Minecraft PE 1.1 for android change list
- A new villager has been added – the cartographer, guess why he is here!)
- A Schulker box has appeared. It is crafted out of a box and Schulker armor.
- A very interesting attribute: glazed terracota
- Very beautiful woodland mansions have been added in MCPE 1.1.0. They are generated in the dark forest and they have many rooms: dining rooms, libraries, corridors, rooms, offices. Vindicators and Evokers will spawn in separate rooms.
- All the same, a new mob has been added: the llama
- The Evoker and the Vex have been added
- Now there is concrete and concrete power
- Dyed beds on which to play
- The MCPE tools have become even more elegant. Now there are gold and iron tools
- A Totem of Undying has been added. To use it you need to take it in hand. During death, some health will be restored and the Minecraft PE 1.1.0 player will regenerate.
- Of course, a new game mode has been added: Adventure mode
- And in connection with the last added point, new game rules have been added too: DoFireTick, DoMobSpawning, DoTileDrops, MobGriefing, DoEntityDrops, KeepInventory
New mobs in Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.1
There is evidence about new mobs, including hostile ones:
- The Vex has the appearance of a spirit with white wings, and he holds an iron sword in his hands. An important feature of the new Minecraft PE 1.1.0 mob is that he is multiplying after a longer period of time. During attacks, the mob makes piercing sounds.
- The next hostile mob in MCPE 1.1.0 is the Vindicator. He guards the woodland mansion, looks like an ordinary villager, but wears gray clothes; he is armed with an axe and attacks the villagers.
- Another hostile mob is the Evoker. He lives in a woodland mansion, causes big damage (6 units). By using his magic he summons Vexes (which are described above) in MCPE 1.1.0. He can also summon fang rows and circles. Generally, this is not a very weak mob.
- A few words about the Llama , which we already mentioned earlier. Llamas are neutral and attack those who hit them. They use spitting as an attack. Wolves are afraid of them, so you can use llamas to protect the farms! Lams can be tamed, like horses, as well as used to transport loads in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Moreover, a caravan of up to 10 llamas can be organized!