Minecraft PE 1.1.5 (Full version)
Minecraft PE 1.1.5 for Android was released on August 3, 2017 and brought us several useful updates and fixes.
First of all, it is worth noting the novelties from the marketplace. To make the Minecraft 1.1.5 visit it more often, the developers added a new “Steampunk” texture pack, as well as five new skins: Infinity Dungeon EX by Jigarbov, Survivors Skin Pack by Eneija, Kings and Paupers Skin Pack by Razzleberry Fox, Sports Skin Pack by Razzleberry Fox, Summer Festival (Summer Festival) Skin Pack by Noxcrew. These are all innovations in Minecraft Pocket Edition. These are all novelties for Minecraft Pocket Edition.
The clock and the compass textures after reconnecting with a texture pack have been fixed. The skin panel has been optimized and now all the skins in Minecraft 1.1.5 for android will be displayed correctly.
There is quite a big list, because everyone loved this add-on:
- Modified appearance of the brewery, bunker, cake, nether star and boiler in MCPE 1.1.5.
- Modified concrete blocks
- Added free slot
- Added the ability to customize the drop-down menu
- Changed the tabs in the main menu (now all numbers can be read)
- Changed popup text
- Added arrow icon
- Added new arrows
- Added Wither arrow
- Fixed map and treasure map icons
- Changed buttons in Minecraft PE
- Fixed the "New" button in the shops
- In Minecraft Pocket Edition there will be new sounds for the villagers, zombie villagers and vindicators.
- Added new buttons for the user interface
- Fixed a problem with the transparency of the Ender Dragon
- Fixed colors of the Schulker.