Minecraft 1.7.0 (Full version)
Minecraft 1.7.0 for Android is going to be released very soon, but for now the beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 has already been released. The new Minecraft 126.96.36.199 version for Android added functionality for the scoreboard. You can now eat food in peace mode, creative mode, and the / gamerule commandblocksenabled command has been also added.
Novelties in Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android
The developers presented a large list of changes in the beta version of Minecraft 1.7.0:
- Player name references are highlighted in yellow color in MCPE 184.108.40.206.
- Entering "@" in the chat shows a list of auto-complete player names.
- Of course, the number of crashes in Minecraft 1.7.0 for Android has been reduced.
- A crash occurring when firing with a Trident with a Thunderbolt spell from a dispenser and hitting mobs or a player during a thunderstorm has been fixed.
- After the explosion of items, spawn mobs will no longer fall in MCPE.
- In version 220.127.116.11 for Android, ladders will now break under the pressure of running water.
- Visual effects when using the Trident have been fixed.
- The sound playback in Minecraft on iOS devices has been fixed.
- Mobs will now generate correctly in narrow spaces.
- The inventory was fixed on devices with a touch screen (now everything is right).
- Barrier blocks can no longer be destroyed by the Ender Dragon in Minecraft 1.7.0.
- When you hit mobs using Knockback, they will fall!
- Cured village zombies can now trade in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- Mobs can now pass through the Soulsand from the Void.
- Obstacles losing orientation after cloning in Minecraft have been fixed.
- The text on the Enchantment Table screen has been fixed.
- Several element names from the game have been fixed.
- The input to Minecarts with Command Block has been fixed in the 1.7.0 version.
- Worlds are now displayed correctly on Xbox, including the date in the list of worlds in Minecraft 1.7.
- Phantom caviar can now be obtained using the Pick Block.
- Seeing through the water is now even easier.
- The "/ subtitle" command can now run while the title is displayed on the screen.
- On touchscreens, swimming with camera movement does not block the blocks.
- Autofill commands from Minecraft 18.104.22.168 on android now recognize the player's name in brackets and put it in quotes.
- A bug occurring when the player sometimes failed to place a block in the same block space where they stand has been fixed.
- TNT Minecarts now explode when falling from a height of 4 or more blocks.
- Added / gamerule.
- A Minecraft crash occuring when traveling through Nether or End portals has been fixed.
- Being in a boat, you can throw off items.
- A game crash occurring when entering the setting, after downloading the package of resources has been fixed.
Video Minecraft 1.7.0 for Android
Beta versions Minecraft PE 1.7.0 for Android
- Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android
- Minecraft 126.96.36.199 for Android
- Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android
- Minecraft 184.108.40.206 for Android