Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 (Beta version)
The players made a great job by finding a couple of dozen bugs in Minecraft 1.8. As a result of which, the developers had to fix them and release the 184.108.40.206 version. In this update of the the beta version nothing new has been added. Only the critical errors from Minecraft 1.8.0 have been fixed.
Bug fixes and corrections in Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android
- A Minecraft crash occuring when trying to make a purchase in the marketplace has been fixed.
- The user interface has been fixed a bit.
- The display of the pack textures have been fixed in Minecraft 18.104.22.168.
- The game performance for the low memory devices has been improved.
- Tamed cats have been fixed.
- Fire particles no longer generate on the dead monsters.
- The use of filters in the marketplace is improved.
- Ocelot's legs no longer levitate in Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android.
- Sheep move their heads correctly when they look at a player.
- Now the pandas quickly return to normal mode after following the player who holds a bamboo.
- In MCPE 126.96.36.199 the icons in the marketplace have been fixed.
- In Minecraft 1.8, graphical problems are no longer foreseen when resuming the game.
- The images have been improved for some devices.
- In the "Elf Islands Heroes World pack", the texture of the witch has been fixed.
- You can now use the / gamerules command with Operator rights.
- Llamas will no longer rotate.
- The geometry of the Ocelots has been fixed.
- The height of landing mobs on other mobs has been fixed.
Download Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android
We are in socials
2 November в 02:08