Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 (Beta version)
Bug fixes in Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android
We remind you that despite the fixes in the 184.108.40.206version, it is still a beta. Because the access to Realm is unavailable, it is available only on Xbox One, Windows10, Android and the developers do not promise a stable work of the Minecraft. What exactly has been corrected?
- The Minecraft 1.8 crash occurring when selecting a banner in multiplayer has been fixed.
- All kinds of game crashes that have been noticed by the players have been corrected as best as possible.
- The game crash occurring when resetting an item has been fixed.
- Now the game can be minimized and maximized – Minecraft 220.127.116.11 will not crash because of this.
- Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 on Android will no longer hang when resuming the game.
- The elements will no longer duplicate in the crafting grid when restarting the world.
- When chopping down bamboo trees in MCPE, you can now pick them up in your inventory!
- The mob spawners create them again now.
- Skins should now load properly if you have stable Internet.
- The display of the Minecraft marketplace has been optimized.
- The animation of the walking skeleton has been fixed.
- The textures of the guards have been corrected.
- In the 22.214.171.124 version, the salmon has a tail again.
- Ocelots have been slightly fixed!
- And the animation of the chicken’s wings has been fixed.
Generally speaking, the update is not bad and you can download Minecraft for Android as soon as possible.