Minecraft 126.96.36.199 (Beta version)
Fixes in Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android
A little bit about what has been fixed, except for the standard Minecraft 184.108.40.206 crashes:
- In Minecraft 220.127.116.11, dinosaurs can now attack players in the Dinosaur Island map.
- Smoothing textures have been improved.
- Archers now raise their weapons correctly in the "A Nightmare in Candyworld".
- A bug that led to the loss of items, if the player's inventory in Minecraft 1.9.0 is full has been fixed.
- Downloading the content of the marketplace works smoothly again.
- In Minecraft for Android, the signs are now showing their texts correctly in the "Infinity Plumber" map.
- Pandas are even better now and are able to hold food properly during their meals.
- Players will be able again to connect to games in which multiplayer mode was previously disabled.
- The position of the Pigmen’s hands in the Mutant Battle Arena for Minecraft 18.104.22.168 has been fixed.
- Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for android will not crash anymore when loading worlds.
- Taiga biomes are now generated correctly.
- Sheep and cats no longer seem black after spawning.
- The Maine crash after exiting the settings has been fixed.
- Schulkers do not turn black when attacking players.