Download the new Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android beta version for free. Minecraft 184.108.40.206 for Android update: list of changes and bug fixes.
Bug fixes in Minecraft 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a crash occuring while spawning near new villages on mobile devices, including in Minecraft on Android.
- Hills are generating in birch forests now.
- In the 18.104.22.168.version, the board works correctly for the items that have names.
- Extra spaces from scripts documentation have been removed. Due to this, it is easier to copy and paste scripts in Minecraft 22.214.171.124.
- The script documentation has been updated in order to show the best way of using the initialize () function.
- The createEntity () documentation shows the created entity type and id.
- Now documentation for the manifest file is available.
- A scripting crash that could occur when using SpawnParticleInWorld events have been fixed.
- The incorrect results for hasComponent on some entity components have been fixed in Minecraft 126.96.36.199.
- A bug due to which the landscape often did not adapt to the generated structures in the Villages, causing floating platforms has been fixed.
- A bug due to which excessive blocks of dirt could be generated inside village structures has been fixed.
- Minecraft crashes have been fixed.
- The Ender dragon is no longer invisible.
- The custom items can now be used with the argument command [type =].
- Minecraft players can no longer resurrect with shields in their hands.
- When blocking a blow with a shield, it shakes.
- When attacking, the Endermen now looks properly in MCPE 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being created from the recipe book when switching the “All items” option.
- Now the Minecraft 184.108.40.206 game is loading on all devices.
Download Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android