Minecraft 1.12 (Beta version)
The latest Minecraft update 1.12 / 1.12.0 has been released. Now you can download the latest version for free to test all the innovations in it. There are not many innovations for the players, but for the creators of maps and add-ons there are many and few fixes:
Innovations in Minecraft 1.12 for Android
- Now items synchronized with the client and server.
- Added automatic filling of command blocks in MCPE 1.12.0.
- New spawnRadius rule added: now Minecraft players can set spawn radius. You can set the radius from 0 to 32. The function was taken from Minecraft Java Edition.
- Logging is enabled on Bedrock servers.
- In the Minecraft 1.12 Command Blocks, you can add a delay: the delay is measured in ticks, 1 second = 20 ticks.
Innovations for the creators of maps and addons in Minecraft 1.12
A really big list of changes for those who like to make modifications and maps to Minecraft on Android:
- New items can be added with using addons / mods.
- Mob events can now be turned on and off in world templates.
- Animations and particles can be added without being tied to objects in the Minecraft.
- Inventory, armor and manual containers can be adapted using scripts.
- Sound effects can now be triggered by animation events.
- Added new executeCommand to the scripting API
- Added event scripts for interacting with items.
- Added support for One-shot animation, which allows performing single animation on an object.
- Particle emitters can now trigger script events.
- Add Block components now use JSON schemes.