Minecraft 18.104.22.168 (Beta version)
Update Minecraft 1.12 for Android, in which mainly were fixes and fixes, without innovations. Of the significant changes in Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android, the title picture was changed from Aquatic Update to Village and Pillage.
Changes and fixes in Minecraft 126.96.36.199
- Fixed Minecraft crash that could occur on dedicated servers.
- Fixed game crash when trying to create a new world tamplate in MCPE 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed crash in Nintendo Switch when pausing and resuming Minecraft.
- During raids, mobs will produce sounds more often and louder to make it easier for players to find them!
- Melting ice no longer causes delays and lags in Minecraft 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect spawn point in the Mario Mash-Up package.
- The cost of a diamond hoe was changed.
- Resource Packages for Minecraft 220.127.116.11 on Android are now applied correctly.
- Fixed problem with incorrect loading of player skins on different devices.
- In the achievements menu dates are again visible.
- In Minecraft 18.104.22.168, the damage from falling sand and gravel is again applied to players.
- A polar bear animation has been fixed!
- Spiders now correctly find the path.
- Fixed a bug with red sandstone stairs.
- Fixed a problem in Minecraft on the Xbox, which prevented navigation in the menu after logging into a Microsoft account.
In addition to Minecraft 22.214.171.124 were added some updates for the creators of maps and addons.