Minecraft 188.8.131.52 (Beta version)
In the beta version 184.108.40.206 there are a few fixes and fixes, basically everything is small and inconspicuous, but still Minecraft 220.127.116.11 on Android has become a little better!
Fixes for creators of maps and addons for Minecraft 18.104.22.168
- The byte order mark at the beginning of the function files has been removed if it exists in the MCPE.
- Updated the generateDocumentation function in ScriptHotbarContainerComponent.
- A fix is included to allow json content to be referenced to blocks from a tile.
Bugs fixes in Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android
Traditionally, the latest version of Minecraft 1.12 has become less crashes, so you can be less wary of this. Fixed crashes of the game on the Nintendo Switch, at the entrance to the Xbox live and at the end of the call, and in addition to this there are many other bugs fixes:
- Fixed a market issue that caused Minecraft to freeze or freeze when loading content.
- Improved performance on the inventory screen.
- Minecraft 126.96.36.199 for android will no longer hang and crash.
- Made some additional performance improvements around villages and jobs.
- Fixed crashes when working with skins in Minecraft PE.
- Fixed a bug due to which the percentage of discounts in 188.8.131.52 was not displayed at sales points on the market.
- Trade items on the market no longer change their size when you hover.
- The New tag will be properly removed from the Marketplace collection after it has been viewed.
- Replaced some missing screenshots in the Marketplace.
- Fixed problem with incorrect loading of skins after restarting Minecraft 1.12.0.
- Fixed bugs related to invitations.
- Players are reborn at the correct point again, after dying in Minecraft 184.108.40.206.
- Iron Golems now swing when walking.
Also in the update of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android, fixed graphics bugs, several fixes for interface bugs, as well as gameplay bugs.