Minecraft 1.13 and 1.13.0 (Full version)
Many already expected to release Minecraft 1.13 on Android, and now the first version 1.13.0 has been released and foxes have been added! For many, this update will have to taste, as new mobs are very entertaining. In addition, there were many innovations for the creators of maps and add-ons and a lot of bugs and shortcomings were fixed!
Added foxes to Minecraft 1.13 / 1.13.0
Foxes are nocturnal in Minecraft, spawn in the snowy and usual taiga, if the fox is in the snow biome, then it has a fox color. Also in Minecraft 1.13.0 foxes love sweet berries and if you feed two foxes, their cub will not run away from you! Also foxes in version 1.13 have other interesting features:
- Foxes can collect and carry items in their mouths!
- If a fox carries something in his teeth, then he can eat it, thus interesting effects occur from potions and enchanted objects (for example, the totem of immortality gives a second life).
- Foxes can jump over fences and walls
- Foxes can protect a player in Minecraft!
- Bears will attack foxes for no reason if they are nearby!
- And the foxes themselves in Minecraft 1.13.0 on the android will attack the hens and similar animals.
Changes for creators of addons and maps for Minecraft 1.13
For creators of add-ons to Minecraft 1.13.0 added new managed components:
- Now set up the animation data when shaking.
- Broken particles are now also controllable.
- Implemented managed environmental destruction in Minecraft 1.13 for Android.
- Guided sparkler particles!
- The management of Defenders and Main Defenders is implemented, and their rendering is improved.
- Added new rules for functions that implement the existing biome type via JSON.
- Now you can manage the trail of a snow golem!
- You can control horse models in version 1.13.0.
- And besides, a number of managed data has appeared, which can be found on the official website!
Also for developers of mods, maps and addons, the documentation for ActorDamageSource has been updated. And a few more important additions and changes have been made in version 1.13 of the android, which indicates that the final version will be just awesome:
- Added additional information about scenarios to death events.
- Added container block script component.
- Added event of the “Projectile attack” script.
- Added block script script event for explosions.
- Levers now have their own state in Minecraft Bedrock.
- Added 'build document' code for managed recipes.
- Players can now open and view scenario logs while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edishn and more ......
Fixes and fixes in Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android
The list of fixes is very extensive: