Minecraft 126.96.36.199 (Beta version)
The main innovation in Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for android is the creation of characters, this feature will be in version 1.13! In it you can:
- Personalize your avatar in Minecraft 184.108.40.206 using the size, shape, customize the eyes, mouth, hairstyle, color and shade of hair on the face and skin.
- About hundreds of items in Minecraft will be available for free, and you can also buy accessories created by the Minecraft team.
- In addition to beta version 220.127.116.11, character creation will be available on other devices and versions: Minecraft Earth, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Android.
And of course, there is still a skin import function for Minecraft!
Fixes in Minecraft 18.104.22.168
- Minecraft crash related to EvocationFang animation fixed.
- Fixed a crash when losing an Internet connection while downloading a texture pack from the marketplace.
- Fixed an issue that prevented custom skins from being applied.
- A new option has been added in the accessibility settings, which will allow users not to include auto-text in speech if this function is enabled on their platform. This should prevent the screen reader from unexpectedly starting up every time Minecraft 22.214.171.124 restarts by the player.
- Free skins now again correctly move between devices
- Fixed the problem with creating various tools that were not in the recipe book
- We fixed the animation of the mob’s heads in Minecraft for android.
- Panda animation fixed!
- Leaves destroyed by explosions no longer leave an invisible block behind.
- Broken elytra now again have the correct texture.
- Translucent elements are no longer completely opaque.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow scrolling chat history.
- Leashes attached to mobs no longer seem to be floating in the air in Minecraft 126.96.36.199.
- Boilers now have the correct fill_level data when placed using the / setblock command
And also other minor bugs were fixed and we came a little closer to the release of version 1.13.0.