Minecraft 1.13.1 (Full version)
One of the main bugs of the version 1.13.0 was an incorrect teleportation, the portal could transfer the player so that he died. And so a week passed and Minecraft 1.13.1 came out on Android, in which there is a fix for this sad bug! Well, a few other fixes.
Fixes in Minecraft 1.13.1
- Fixed crashes of Minecraft when joining Realms.
- Now version 126.96.36.199 will not crash when connected to selected servers.
- Also fixed crashes when throwing potions.
- Elytra will no longer be invisible or blocky when using a custom imported skin.
- Players can now apply the Founder’s Cape for custom (imported) skins.
- Fixed blocking players when loading skins.
- Now all chests are always visible in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- Passing through the portals, you will be taken to the right place in the corresponding dimension.
- Fixed incorrect display of Japanese and Korean characters in the language settings.
That's the whole list of edits, the version is released essentially specifically for fixing a bug with teleportation. So we are waiting for the releaseз Minecraft 1.14.0.