Minecraft 188.8.131.52 (Beta version)
Minecraft version number 184.108.40.206 for Android surprised everyone, but this is a sign that there will be a release 1.14.0 soon! The beta version fixed crashes, the character creator, and a few other bugs and simply ill-conceived moments.
Fixes in Minecraft 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a game crash on Xbox One when trying to exit Xbox Live.
- Fixed crash of Minecraft when switching between Minecraft and Minecraft Club page on Xbox One.
- Well, they fixed the crash of Minecraft BE when loading the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused screen flickering on a split screen when joining an Xbox One world.
- There will no longer be an error loading Minecraft Music Pack anymore in the Marketplace.
- Tips on the loading screen now load correctly when using Japanese.
- When equipping a skin from the Marketplace, the player model is now correctly updated when moving back through the Character Creator.
- Adding or removing a founder’s cape using the character creator will change the skin without restarting Minecraft 18.104.22.168!
- Fixed an issue that prevented adding capes when re-entering Creator.
- Skins that do not move to Minecraft Earth no longer display “Usable Everywhere” in Character Creator.
- Optim Creator skin size optimized for better performance when playing on the server.
- Buckets can be used again for milking cows in MCPE.
- Milk buckets can again be used to make cakes.
- Fixed a bug due to which sugarcane broke when a swampy water source is nearby.
- Bees can't sting twice!
This is the whole list of changes announced in version 22.214.171.124, if you notice more fixes or innovations, let us know in the comments!