Minecraft 1.15 (Beta version)
Everyone was expecting the Minecraft 1.15 update, which was supposed to be called Nether Update, but so far this is not it ... The main feature of this update is a kind of equation of Java and Bedrock version functions.
Equation Version 1.15
- Damaged bows can again be used to make dispensers.
- Flowers can now be removed from flower pots with an interactive / right click.
- Implemented The Curse of Binding.
- Enchanted skulls and blocks now have an enchanted glow effect in Minecraft.
- Fallen objects now turn into a 3D model and rotate:
- Puffer fish now have an average inflation rate when approaching.
- Podzol formation is now generated under large fir trees when grown by a player.
- Changed the Eye of Ender to explode particles in accordance with the Java version.
- Corrected the texture of iron ingots to match Java Edition.
- Pumpkins can be placed without block support underneath.
- Passive mobs now spawn on blocks on which they should spawn.
- Players now get the Conductor Force effect in the rain.
- Boats placed on top of Cactus blocks will now take damage and break:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct visualization of the cubic map on Xbox One consoles.
- Stained glass windows now have the correct colors on the cards.
- The grammar in the description of the '/ Scoreboard' command has been updated to bring it into line with other teams.
- Instant effects now use ticks instead of seconds when using the '/ effect' command.
- The behavior of delayed_attack no longer causes mobs to freeze when they lose their target.
In the next updates, missing sounds will be added.
Changes for the creators of maps and addons
- New documentation has been added for the new Slime and Swim behavior fields.
- Now there is data to control tree generation.
- Attacks on fading skulls can now also be controlled.
Bug fixes and fixes in version 1.15
- Fixed a crash that occurred when you clicked "Details" on some screens of resource packs.
- Fixed the problem with invisible Shalker boxes when trying to open or break them.
- Fixed crash when distributing bone meal in the grass block.
- Fixed crash of Minecraft Bedrock Edition when spreading fire on hives.
- Fixed a bug due to which the narrator could read the text twice on the Xbox One
- Added missing text for locked maps in the mapping table.
- Players can now seamlessly transition from swimming to running on land.
- Throwing a fishing rod while running no longer slows the player down.
- The Alert Sounds achievement in Minecraft 1.15 is now triggered only by hostile mobs, not by players.
- Player hitbox is now correctly reset when removing equipment from Elytra in flight.
- The number of berries that can be collected from the bushes is now correct.
- Using shift / sneak will now allow the player to move down properly while swimming.
- Fixed a bug when players woke up with their heads in the block.
- Falling blocks (such as sand in Minecraft) no longer break when dropped on inverted pistons.
- Explosives no longer fall like an object in an explosion.
- In the first-person view, the elytra will not rotate.
- In Minecraft Bedrock 1.15.0, explosions can now do damage in water.
- Cactus items and mobs will now be damaged.
Mobs in Minecraft 1.15
- Increased the speed of the Iron Golem and changed the rules for its appearance.
- Fixed animation of tamed horses jumping.
- Fixed Blaze detection and navigation.
- Captured marauder captains, now they can again be hostile.
- Fixed a bug due to which the fish appeared in running water above the ice blocks.
- Wolves now appear in more biomes.
- Villagers no longer run in their homes during a raid.
- Changed the characteristics of squid.
- Drowned can no longer throw tridents without their equipment.
- Fixed a bug due to which cats did not sleep on the bed with the player.
- A snow golem can now throw snowballs from behind blocks.
- Fixed a bug due to which the inhabitants of Zombies broke the iron doors.
- Seated mobs will no longer slip.