Minecraft 126.96.36.199 (Beta version)
Almost immediately after the release, Minecraft 188.8.131.52 came out on Android, which turned out to be a beta version in which a new mob was added and almost half a hundred bugs were fixed! Minecraft 1.16.0 remains the full version.
Piglin Brutes In Minecraft 184.108.40.206
In the original, the new mob is called Piglin Brute, which can be translated as Wild Piglins or Brutal Piglins, no matter how the mob is called, the fact that it appeared in version 220.127.116.11 and has interesting features:
- Piglin Brutes is much stronger than regular Piglin.
- Unlike ordinary Piglin, Brutal are not afraid of anything and they are not interested in gold at all!
- Wild Piglins attack players regardless of their clothing.
- Piglin Brutes are armed with axes and do not need armor.
Here is such a hostile powerful new mob appeared in Minecraft ...
Fixes in Minecraft 18.104.22.168
Both important and noteworthy bugs were fixed, in any case, here are the most interesting of them:
- The disappearance of pigs is now happening correctly.
- Dolphins, fish and squid now reappear with bubbles around.
- The maximum radius of the appearance of mobs in Minecraft 22.214.171.124 now is 44 blocks.
- Walls can now be connected to open hatches.
- Walls can now be connected to glass blocks.
- After half the health has disappeared, the “Wither” indicator no longer decreases to zero.
- Interacting with materials or boards from a distorted or crimson forest makes a tree sound.
- Hoglins no longer attack in peace mode.
- Tamed wolves no longer disappear upon returning to the world through the Nether portal.
- In peaceful mode, pigs now reappear in Minecraft!
- Netherite armor now has a unique sound when used
- Zoglins now produce their own type of sound (not like pigs).
- We fixed the behavior of the Piglin's hands, now they are similar to the actions of the players.
- Piglin no longer appears with enchanted gear