Minecraft 22.214.171.124 (Beta version)
Almost nothing super important was fixed in Minecraft 126.96.36.199, but as always, the developers made several important fixes to increase the stability of the game, as well as fixes for textures, mobs and gameplay.
Fixes in Minecraft 188.8.131.52 for Android
- Players on a split-screen locale can see the dragon ender and crystal again.
- Although this does not apply to minecraft for android, on PlayStation 4 they fixed a crash when using custom skins by other players.
- The 'rider_can_interact' field in 'minecraft: rideable' is now used again.
- The developers made sure that the zombies could again appear underground.
- We fixed the loading of the marketplace in Minecraft 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed the efficiency of command blocks.
- Parity: fixed a bug with chests.
- Improved performance when using the '/ fill' command.
- Fixed crash when you click "Account Management" in the profile settings.
- Fixed notifications not appearing on iOS.
Thus, in the latest test version of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 that was released, almost nothing critical was changed, but they made a couple of useful fixes and changes. We look forward to the release of the release, but for now enjoy the new version!