Minecraft 188.8.131.52 (Beta version)
The new test version of Minecraft 184.108.40.206 for Android probably surprised everyone with its numbering, but it's very cool that the bug with the shulker box was fixed in it, the achievement screen was changed and the technical part was worked on, so this update will be especially interesting for the creators of maps and mods!
A new achievement screen has been announced and is already available in Minecraft 220.127.116.11. The developers also announced a new achievement details screen, which is not yet available and will be shown later ...
General changes in version 18.104.22.168
The list is actually small compared to the changes in Minecraft 1.16.0:
- The correct Boss names are now displayed.
- Fixed the language settings for Chinese (it doesn't matter for us, but millions of Chinese really need it!).
- There was an issue loading worlds on Nintendo Switch in Realms which has been fixed.
- Of course, the game crash was fixed during the opening of the Shulker Box!
- Fixed a bug where some walls did not connect correctly when loading the world.
- Fixed using a fishing rod near a mob.
- Bamboo animation has been fixed in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- In addition, a couple of graphics fixes were made on Windows 10 devices.
Technical changes in Minecraft 22.214.171.124
Previously, the developers allocated changes for the creators of maps and mods, but now Minecraft for android has changed and such changes are called technical:
- "minecraft: behavior.controlled_by_player" now has managed data.
- Physics Component's has_gravity is now used to decide if a mob should apply water gravity if the mob does not have a navigation component.
- Ender Crystals can no longer be pushed
- Carts now also have data driven.
- Now the names of elements can be redefined depending on the position! On this occasion, you can see examples here.